We have two important dates!
- Deadline to sign up for Workcamp 2019 was October 1.
- On October 12th I will be dropping all of the spots I reserved that have not been spoken for. So if you are planning to attend workcamp 2019, please sign up this Sunday. It only costs $50 to reserve your spot.
- To reserve your spot you’ll need to fill out an application, CLICK HERE for the application, and turn it in along with your $50.00 deposit. Or you can register online HERE. Or we have forms available in the foyer.
- By signing up by October 12 guarantees you are able to go. After we drop the reserved spots it will be on a first come basis. Most likely this camp will not fill up until January or February, but there are no guarantees after the 12.
- For more information on this workcamp, CLICK HERE.
- Want more info on what WORKCAMP IS? CLICK HERE.
- Let me know if you have any questions.
- Deadline to sign up for the Mexico Mission Trip is October 27th.
- We need to purchase our airline tickets sooner than later to help keep the cost down.
- At this moment air fair and lodging will total around $750.00. We will not know the actual total until we lock the airline tickets in.
- To reserve your spot you’ll need to fill out an application. CLICK HERE to print an application, or you can pick one up in the foyer at church.
- Like the Group Mission Trip (Workcamp 2010), we will be doing fundraising to help pay for, or at least offset the cost, for the trip.
- If you are not going due to fear of not being able to raise the money, please sign up. We will make sure all that would like to go are able to.
- More info on the Mexico trip can be found HERE.
- Mexico Trip Packing List, General Information and Tips, CLICK HERE.
- Let me, or the Currents, know if you have any questions.