Mulching for Workcamp
- Saturday, May 19th
- Four yards will only need six students.
- Text Phil if you can work (513) 309-8881.
- Meet at 9424 W 550 S, Manilla, IN
- Be there at 10 AM
- Saturday, May 26th
- We will be spreading 15 yards
- Will need as many students that can make it.
- Text Phil if you can work (513) 309-8881
- Meet at 1620 S. Riley Highway, Shelbyville, IN 46176
- Be there at 10 AM
Breakfast for Workcamp – This Sunday (May 20th)
- Be at the church at 7:30 AM to help set up.
- Stay and help clean up after the second service starts.
Honoring High School Graduates this Sunday, May 20th
- If you are graduating this year, please be at one of the two services this Sunday.
Workcamp Meeting for Students and Adults – May 27th
- As it was announced Sunday that starting May 27th, we will be having only one service starting at 10 AM.
- Therefore our parent/student meeting will start around 11:30, rather than 12:30 that was announce May 1st.
- Lunch will be provided.
- Please sign up so we know how much food to prepare.
Pre-Workcamp Small Group
- As I announced this past Sunday, I will be having Pre-Workcamp small groups each week, starting the last week of May.
- These are not mandatory but are highly recommended.
- Please email me what day(s) and times(s) would work best for you:
- Tuesday afternoons, 1:00-2:30 PM
- Tuesday evenings, 5:30-7:00 PM
- Wednesday afternoons, 1:00-2:30 PM
- Wednesday evenings, 5:30-7:00 PM
- Please vote by May 20th.
VBS Workers, July 10-12th
- If you are entering High School this Fall, or are currently in High School, and would like to help at this summer during VBS, please email at email@example.com or text me at (317) 401-1044.
Kings Island Trip – June 30th
- All the youth that are going to the summer mission trip will be going to Kings Island on June 30th.
- Youth not going on the youth mission trip can meet us at Kings Island on the 30th.
- Cost is $34.00 per person if paid and signed up by June 10th. Cost is $44.99 after June 10th. (If you are already going to the mission trip, you do not need to sign-up, as you’re already signed up.)
- A caravan will leave Crossroad Community Church at 8:30 AM on June 30th.
Youth Sunday – July 29th!
- We will be having youth band practice on Monday 7/23 from 6:30 to 8:00 PM.
- If you are playing an instrument OR signing:
- it would be most helpful if you can attend the practice.
- You must be at church on the 29th by 7:30 AM for second and final practice
- If you will be speaking you have to:
- Have your speech completed by the 23rd.
- Be at the practice to rehearse.
- If you are a greater and or usher
- you need to be at the church on Sunday the 29th by 8:30.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
In His hands,