VBS is July 10th thru the 12th.
- If you would like to volunteer to help with VBS this year, you must be at the VBS planning meeting on May 9th.
- The meeting will start at 6:30 and will conclude at 7:30.
- May 5th
- May 11th & 12th
Youth Breakfast – May 20th
- We will be serving breakfast on Sunday morning, May 20th.
- We will be serving Biscuits and Gravy.
- We will need helpers for both services.
- Please sign up in the foyer if you would like to help.
Honoring High School Graduates – May 20th
- We will be honoring out High School Graduates during both services on May 20th.
- If you are a graduating student, please plan to attend one of these services.
Workcamp Meeting – June 3rd
- We will be having our final Workcamp meeting on June 3rd following the second service.
- A parent and each student will be expected to be there.
- Lunch will be provided.
- Please sign up so we know how much food to prepare.
Workcamp – June 24th-30th
- As a reminder, we will be leaving after the first service praise and worship on June 24th.
- EVERYONE NEEDS to fill out the Participant Info Form ASAP. This should have been completed several weeks ago. It’s super easy, just follow THIS LINK then click on “Participant Info Form” on the top left-hand side of the page.
- We need one additional female adult leader. Please let me know if you are interested in spending an awesome week with our youth. Not only will you see their lives changed, but yours will be as well.
- We will have our final youth/parent meeting on June 3rd at noon following the second service. Lunch will be provided.
Kings Island Trip – June 30th
- All the youth that are going to the summer mission trip will be going to Kings Island on June 30th.
- Youth not going on the youth mission trip can meet us at Kings Island on the 30th.
- Cost is $34.00 per person if paid and signed up by June 10th. Cost is $44.99 after June 10th. (If you are already going to the mission trip, you do not need to sign-up, as you’re already signed up.)
- A caravan will leave Crossroad Community Church at 8:30 AM on June 30th.
Family Night – Sunday’s from July 8 to July 29
- Family night will consist of fishing, Frisbee golf, Gaga Ball, board games, and other activities.
- Activities will start at 6:00 PM
Youth Sunday – July 29th!
- We will be having youth band practice on Monday 7/23 from 6:30 to 8:00 PM.
- If you are playing an instrument OR signing:
- it would be most helpful if you can attend the practice.
- You must be at church on the 29th by 7:30 AM for second and final practice
- If you will be speaking you have to:
- Have your speech completed by the 23rd.
- Be at the practice to rehearse.
- If you are a greater and or usher
- you need to be at the church on Sunday the 29th by 8:30.