Youth Sunday is coming up (April 29th).
- We will be having youth band practice on Monday 4/23 and Tuesday 4/24 from 6:30 to 8:00 PM.
- If you are playing an instrument OR signing:
- it would be most helpful if you can attend both practices.
- But you must attend at least one of them.
- You must be at church on the 29th by 7:30 AM for third and final practice
- If you will be speaking you have to:
- Have your speech completed by the 23rd or 24th
- Be at one of the practices to rehearse.
- If you are a greater and or usher
- you need to be at the church on Sunday the 29th by 8:30.
VBS is July 10th thru the 12th.
- If you would like to volunteer to help with VBS this year, you must be at the VBS planning meeting on May 9th. The meeting will start at 6:30 and will conclude at 7:30.
Our last weekly youth group will be on April 25th.
- In place of that, we will begin delivering mulch every Wednesday afternoon starting May 2nd. Please mark your calendars now. If you would like to work any of those Wednesday’s please text Phil.
Youth Breakfast – May 20th
- We will be serving breakfast on Sunday morning, May 20th. We will be serving Biscuits and Gravy. We will need helpers for both services. Please sign up in the foyer if you would like to help.
Workcamp – June 24th-30th
- As a reminder, we will be leaving after the first service praise and worship on June 24th.
- EVERYONE NEEDS to fill out the Participant Info Form ASAP. This should have been completed several weeks ago. It’s super easy, just follow THIS LINK then click on “Participant Info Form” on the top left-hand side of the page.
- We need one additional female adult leader. Please let me know if you are interested in spending an awesome week with our youth. Not only will you see their lives changed, but yours will be as well.
- Will will have our final youth/parent meeting on June 3rd at noon following the second service. Lunch will be provided.
Any questions hit me up.