- Participant Forms for Workcamp: Our Church Group Page is up. This means you should go there and fill out the Participant Form out ASAP. You will need to do this with your parent/guardian as they’ll need to digitally sign the form unless you are 18 or older. Just click on the Participant Form Link above and it will guide you thru the whole process. If you do not have internet access from home, you are more then welcome to use my computer at Church.
- For more detailed information about Workcamp, click here.
- Workcamp Fund Raising: Hopefully, you all have set up your REALM accounts. If so you will be able to see how much you still owe for your trip. As we do fundraisers, I will be crediting your account. Whoop Whoop! If you have not created your REALM account, please let me know. All you need is a valid email address. I’ve also set up a message group just for the workcamp participants. You will also need a REALM account to access it, so please let me know if you need help setting it up.
- Youth Sunday is April 29th (just eight weeks away). We will be having our planning meeting on March 18th from 12:30 to 1:30 PM. We will be serving food, so please RSVP on REALM by clicking HERE, or by using the sign-up sheet in the foyer. We will need Greeters, Speakers, Singers and Band Members.
To all attendee’s of Crossroad Community Church:
Due to inclement weather conditions, the first service for 2/11/2018 has been canceled.
The second service will be held at its normal time, starting at 10:45 AM.
Joy In The Journey Class will be held during the second service.
We will continue to monitor the conditions and will announce any additional changes as that information becomes available.
This is our third #CrossroadSM Valentines Dinner, and we expect it to be another great success. This year’s dinner is coming up quickly and will be held on February 10th, 2018.
Adult leaders are greatly needed to help make this another great success.
Below are the volunteer opportunities still open for adults.
- One adult to oversee childcare
- One adult to oversee wait staff
- One adult to oversee photobooth
- One adult to gather community donations for auctions/giveaways
The following are volunteer opportunities for #CrossroadSM students
- Three Students for Childcare
- Two Students for Check-In
- Two Students for Photobooth
- Ten Table Serves
Please call, or text, me at 317.401.1044 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to volunteer for one of the above opportunities or if you have any questions.
The Valentines Dinner is just a couple of weeks away, so please let me know if you would like to help as soon as possible.
In His hands,
Nerf War 1.0 is just 2-1/2 weeks away. Invites your friends…heck…invite your enemies if you want to shoot them! Is on Saturday, January 27th. Starts at 1:00 PM and all the blood should be gone by 5:00 PM. Nerf darts will be provided (please do not bring your own). You will need to bring a Nerf gun. The Trird EX-3 (pictured here) sells for around $10.oo. We will be using Elite Darts. We do have a few of the EX-3’s, so if you need a gun please indicate that on the sign-up sheet so we can try to make sure everyone has a gun.
We’re going to start selling Valentines Dinner tickets this Sunday, and we will be promoting the dinner this Sunday during both services.
So we’ll need students to:
- Help sell tickets before and after each service, each service leading up to the event.
- Be available during announcements of both services.
- If at all possible where black slacks and a white shirt.
Remember, everyone who works will get a percentage of the profits to be credited to their mission trip, so make sure you sign the check-in sheet each Sunday.
Please let me know if you have any questions!
- The date is Saturday February10th.
- Doors will open at 5:30, and dinner will be served at 6:00 PM.
- The cost will be $40.00 per couple or $20 for singles.
- Dinners will have their choice of Lasagna or Chicken Cordon Blue.
- We will have childcare,
- a candy bar
- a Photo Booth
- and games.
We will be caroling at Especially Kids this Friday, December 22nd. Please let me know if you can attend so I can make sure I can get everyone there. We will meet at CCC at 3:30. After caroling we will go to Pizza Hut for dinner afterward, so please bring money for food. Please RSVP so I know how many cars we need to transport everyone to and from. If you would like to bring a friend, please do so and add them as a guest.
Below is a link to RSVP using Realm. If you don’t have a realm account just yet, please email me if you can make it and if you will be bringing any friends.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Don’t forget, we will be having our Christmas Celebration this Saturday.
Doors will open at 11:30, we will have games, pizza, and birthday cake.
There will be a Dirty Santa Gift exchange as well, so please bring a wrapped gift valued around $5.00.
Following the celebration, I will be taking any that wish to see a movie afterward. Movie options may include:
1. Wonder PG (1:05 PM – 3:00 PM)
2. Justice League PG-13 (1:15 PM – 3:15 PM)
3. Ferdinand (1:10 PM – 3:00 PM
4. Thor: Ragnarok PG13 (1:40 PM – 3:50 PM)
5. Star Wars: The Last Jedi (1:30 PM – 4:00)
As of today, they have only confirmed they will be showing Star Wars and Ferdinand and Star Wars so your vie choices and times may change. I will have a complete movie listing as soon as it becomes available.
If you are planning to attend the Christmas Celebration please let me know as soon as you can. And as always you are encouraged to bring a guest or two.
In His hands,